Portal’s MOS enabled its client E.ON to expand their operational customer contact capacity quickly to meet their changing business demands.
Dearne Valley provides up to 32,500 sq. ft. of high quality office space located over two floors and four wings delivering a tailored property, workspace, facilities management and supporting services solution to E.ON.
With new competition and opportunities on the rise, E.ON needed a solution that reduced risks:
Access to a new contact centre to house over 500 staff, including HR, back office and IT support, as soon as possible.
Have the ability to react to short-term market fluctuations.
Provide fast accommodation, but with having to tie themselves into a long-term lease or new build commitment.
A CAPEX free facility built within 14 months of contract.
- Portal provided a contract term in line with E.ON’s business planning horizons that mitigates Capex requirements and alleviates property risk
- E.ON benefit from cost certainty with an operating cost presented over contract term with no exit fees or dilapidations
- Qualified On-site FM management, supported by Portal’s operation team allows E.ON to focus on their core activity, without distraction
“What Portal provide is more choice, another weapon in the property and facility manager’s armoury. In an ever changing market, it could just be the perfect solution.”
Facilities Manager E.ON
What Was Included In The Solution
The work space delivered to the client by Portal provides:
- Open plan contact centre environment
- Restaurant/Cafeteria area
- Reception area
- Meeting and Training rooms
- Breakout areas
- Secure Communications room
- UPS & Generator
Portal’s on-site service provision comprises:
- Qualified on site manager providing a single point of contact for E.ON
- 24/7 facilities helpdesk
- On site IT support
- Security (Gated entrance, CCTV, swipe access and guards)
- Catering & Cleaning
- Energy management
- Scheduled and Reactive Maintenance
- Health & safety
- Mailroom services