Managed Offices Tailored to Landlords
For Landlords looking to dispose of commercial property nationwide, adopting Portal’s MOS provides a number of highly attractive benefits. Portal also undertake a Discovery process with the Landlord that creates a strategy based on a thorough understanding of stakeholder requirements. Portal’s extensive project management and property expertise provides a controlled process delivering a workspace and FM solution aligned to the landlords and tenants agreed timescale.
Benefits of Managed Offices for Landlords
Reduces Capex Requirements
Portal’s solution provides a tailored environment for occupiers, removing the need for the landlord to fund speculative fit out and strip out costs.
Compliments Existing Marketing Approaches
MOS can be provided as an alternative to tenants with traditional lease options and integrated into agent’s disposal strategy. If required, Portal at no cost to the landlord will undertake marketing campaigns, through multiple channels to a diverse range of leading organisations.
Provides A Knowledgeable Single Point Of Contact
This ensures delivery and maintenance of a high quality building environment. A Portal core competency is building management and maintenance.
Removes Barriers To Tenancy And Differentiates The Property
Portal’s solution provides a unique range of benefits to the occupier that can facilitate a deal being done.
Discovery Process For Landlords
Discover & Define
- Portal undertake a building viewing to do a preliminary inspection and understand the space.
- Undertake in-depth discovery process to establish landlords key objectives and commercial requirements.
- Portal define their marketing strategy to compliment landlord’s approach, creating an additional channel to market. Agreement reached between all stakeholders.
- Portal implement targeted marketing plan at no cost to landlord.
Design & Develop
- Prospective tenants visit space
- At no obligation Portal present detailed MOS solution to tenant as agreed with landlord that provides detailed fit out options, specification and scope of supply. This enables the landlord to offer an alternative to lease options that removes barriers to occupancy.
- Portal negotiate with tenant in line with agreed landlord terms.
Source & Deliver
Once heads of terms are agreed and contracts are signed Portal Provide:
- Qualified, accredited project management with regular reporting to client
- Supplier Management
- Value Engineering
- Fit Out to specification in agreed timescale
Manage & Dedicate
- A tailored FM solution is managed by an exclusive, qualified on site manager. As well as managing the day to day running of the site they ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- The property is run by property experts providing all knowledgeable single point of contact for the landlord.
How We've Helped Previous Landlords
An example of Portal’s capability to deliver from shell projects meeting the needs of all stakeholders can be viewed here:
“We can now focus on our own core business. This has resulted in a low risk and cost-effective property strategy and we’re really pleased with the services delivered to us.”
Director of Risk & Business Services at Hastings Direct, David Walker